Saint Mary’s is fortunate to work with many excellent institutional partners who provide extensive resources on teaching, online teaching, adult education, and much more. This page collects many of the resources that we have highlighted in previous News articles.
Wiley Educational Services is Saint Mary’s Online Program Manager and provides high quality resources on teaching and online teaching to its partners in higher education.
Online Teaching Strategies
As a supplement to Saint Mary’s Online Instructor Certification courses, Wiley offers its own four-week Online Teaching Strategies course. New enrollment dates are being offered all the time.
- All experience levels welcome – new to online teaching, those with limited experience who want to refine their skills, and veteran online instructors who want to solidify the foundations of teaching online
- LMS agnostic teaching strategies
- 4-week facilitated online course
- Expected commitment of 3-4hr/week
- Certificate of completion
Online Course Design with Wiley
This self-paced module will familiarize faculty developers with the Wiley course design process and what the experience of working with a Wiley Learning Designer will be like. The course covers basic best practices and design principles around determining course outcomes, design planning, and designing assignments.
- Complete the entire module or skip between topics for on-demand training
- LMS agnostic design strategies
- From start to finish, module may take up to 2 hours to complete
Designing for Accessibility
Wiley also offers a self-paced, 3-4 hour course on Designing for Accessibility in Online Education. You can sign up at any time with your .edu email address. See more information on this flyer.
UPCEA (University Professional and Continuing Education Association)
UPCEA is a leading association for professional, continuing, and online education.
Creating an Online Community, Class or Conference – Quick Tech Guide